When I selected Bloom and Newsletter plugins to manage contact inbound and mass mailing sending, I did not thought that they did not be able to work together. This is why I have decided to extend Bloom in order to connect her generated forms to Newsletter contact lists.
I was a bit hard to do because Bloom did not provided api documentation and I had to make some reverse engineering by analyzing other plugins source code. After a while, I have been able to build a first iteration of this new plugin. For now, I have not had enough time to submit it to wordpress plugin repository but it is in my todo list !
If this plugin could help you to succeed into Bloom and Newsletter integration, you can download it on my Github page : Github.
In this plugin, you will find the following features :
- Works fully with WordPress 5.3 and greater, Bloom 1.3 and greater, Newsletter 6.4 and greater
- Registers Newsletter into Bloom email providers list
- Works with or without Newsletter custom lists configured
- Lists Newsletter custom lists into Bloom
- Lets you choose different lists for separate forms (unlimited forms number)
- Works only when Newsletter and Bloom have been fully installed and activated